Glacier - Cherry Snowfoam
A highly effective yet safe pre-wash which generates a luxuriously thick foam that clings onto the bodywork, gradually working it's way around to lift and loosen any dirt and grime from the surface of your vehicle, allowing you to safely pressure rinse off and remove any built up traffic film, road dirt and grime.
Glacier Snowfoam is a pH neutral product, meaning it will not strip any layers of protection which you may currently have on your vehicle i.e. sealants, waxes, coatings etc.
Snowfoam is one of the very first steps that must be taken when washing a vehicle. This process will help aid and prep your full contact wash, by removing the bulk of the dirt and grime whilst greatly reducing the risk of dragging contaminants across your bodywork, which could result in swirls and/or marring to your paintwork.
For best results, Glacier should be used via pressure washer with a snow foam lance. If in doubt, alternatively can be used with a pump sprayer or foam cannon.
Warning: Contains a highly addictive scent of Cherry Drops.
- PH Neutral
- Extremely Concentrated
- Strong Cleaning Capabilities
- Economical and Biodegradable
- Great Value for Money
Directions of use:
- Take your 1 litre foam lance bottle and add 100ml of snowfoam solution, then fill the rest of the lance with fresh warm water. Add more snowfoam
solution if necessary.
- Attach the lance onto a pressure washer system, then spray evenly and generously across the whole vehicle from top to bottom.
- Leave the snowfoam to dwell for approximately 5-7 minutes allowing it to tackle loose dirt and grime.
- Rinse thoroughly with a pressure washer, and then proceed to your contact wash method - ideally with our pH neutral Lavish Shampoo.